...but I've been feeling much, much better. I started some new medication, and, after about a week of nausea, I've been doing better!
When I visit the doctor, I take a survey on how I'm doing. A 27, the highest score, is the worst. My last score was a 21, which is still a crappy score, but better than last time's 23 (the highest score I had ever gotten).
I've been much more motivated and awake this week. I think I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Things Are Quiet Around Here...
...but I've been feeling much, much better. I started some new medication, and, after about a week of nausea, I've been doing better...
-
...but I've been feeling much, much better. I started some new medication, and, after about a week of nausea, I've been doing better...
-
The #helloyellow campaign by YoungMindsUK is to show those who suffer with mental illness that they're not alone. I've been st...
-
Every day The girl chose a scarf From her closet to wear And every day The girl tied a knot in the scarf And hanged herself with it
No comments:
Post a Comment